Reviews

What Our Clients
Are Saying

Don't take our word for it. Read the honest experiences of our incredible Lipse Me London clients.

5.0
★★★★★
Google Rating
0
5-Star Reviews
0
Would Recommend
Amazing results ★★★★★ So natural looking ★★★★★ Best clinic in London ★★★★★ Obsessed with my lips ★★★★★ Professional & luxurious ★★★★★ Life changing treatment ★★★★★ Incredible attention to detail ★★★★★ Will never go anywhere else ★★★★★ Amazing results ★★★★★ So natural looking ★★★★★ Best clinic in London ★★★★★ Obsessed with my lips ★★★★★ Professional & luxurious ★★★★★ Life changing treatment ★★★★★ Incredible attention to detail ★★★★★ Will never go anywhere else ★★★★★
Client Stories

Real Experiences

★★★★★

"I've been to many aesthetics clinics in London and Lipse Me is absolutely on another level. The results are so natural and exactly what I wanted. I've never felt more confident in my appearance. Will 100% be returning."

I
Sophia M.
Lip Filler Client
Verified Google Review · 3 months ago
★★★★★

"My jaw slimming results are incredible — I look and feel completely transformed. The treatment was quick, professional and completely pain-free. I can already see a huge difference in my face shape."

M
Alicia J.
Jaw Slimming Client
Verified Google Review · 2 months ago
★★★★★

"The attention to detail is unreal. My lips look so natural and beautiful — exactly what I asked for. The clinic environment is stunning and makes you feel so special from the moment you walk in."

T
Rachel C.
Lip Filler Client
Verified Google Review · 1 month ago
★★★★★

"Best lip filler I've ever had and I've been getting them for 3 years. The technique is so refined and the results last so much longer than previous clinics. 100% recommend to everyone."

B
Lily T.
Returning Client
Verified Google Review · 5 weeks ago
★★★★★

"Professional, knowledgeable and delivered exactly the look I was after. My botox looks so natural — there is absolutely no frozen face here! Just naturally refreshed and youthful."

P
Karen W.
Botox Client
Verified Google Review · 6 weeks ago
★★★★★

"Absolutely obsessed with my results. The clinic is stunning and the whole experience feels so premium and luxurious from start to finish. My lips are perfect and everyone keeps asking who I go to."

A
Marie D.
Facial Filler Client
Verified Google Review · 1 month ago
★★★★★

"I was nervous about getting lip fillers for the first time but felt completely at ease throughout the whole process. The results are absolutely stunning and look so natural. Zero regrets."

I
Priya E.
First-Time Client
Verified Google Review · 2 months ago
★★★★★

"I've been coming here for over a year now and the results are always consistently beautiful. The practitioner really listens to what you want and delivers every single time."

I
Claire A.
Loyal Client
Verified Google Review · 3 weeks ago
★★★★★

"Had my jaw slimming done and the transformation has been incredible. My face looks so much more defined and feminine. It was so much easier and less painful than I expected."

H
Natalie B.
Jaw Slimming
Verified Google Review · 1 month ago
Join Our Clients

Become Our Next Success Story

Join hundreds of happy Lipse Me London clients and experience the difference a luxury aesthetics clinic makes.