Instagram TikTok 01372 000 000
Book Appointment
Kind Words

What Clients Are Saying

5.0 Average Rating

“Genuinely the best lash set I've had. Stacey took the time to talk through the shape beforehand and they've lasted so much longer than I expected.”

C
Charlotte
Russian Volume Lashes

“My brows have never looked this good. The studio itself is beautiful too — such a relaxing hour.”

A
Amelia
Brow Lamination

“Recommended to a friend after one visit. Natural, subtle, and exactly what I asked for.”

S
Sophie
Lash Lift

“The training was so thorough — Stacey didn't let me move on until I was actually confident, not just ticking a box.”

G
Grace
Accredited Lash Training

“Booked in as a total lash extension beginner and felt completely looked after. Will be a regular from now on.”

O
Olivia
Classic Lash Extensions

“Lovely, easy booking process and the result was even better than the inspiration photo I sent over.”

I
Isabelle
Hybrid Lash Extensions

“Quick, easy and my brows framed my face so much better afterwards. Will definitely be back before my holiday.”

F
Freya
Brow Wax & Tint

“Exactly the bold look I wanted for a wedding and they held up brilliantly through all the tears and dancing.”

M
Millie
Mega Volume Lashes

“Came in with zero experience and left with a proper skillset and the confidence to actually start taking clients.”

P
Poppy
Accredited Brow Training
Join Them

Ready for Your Own Transformation?